While at-home care holds many health benefits for our beloved seniors, our Assisted Living Facility in Little Elm, Texas can also be a great alternative for them. With us, your loved one will be able to live independently while being under the watchful eye of experienced and capable caregivers who will always be ready to assist when needed.
- Assisted Living
Your beloved elderly can enjoy their golden years through our Residential Care Home in Texas, where they will live a life filled with comfort and relaxation. There are also other benefits of choosing to live in retirement homes, check these out:
- Lesser boredom as they will have the luxury of trying out activities that tickle their fancy.
- No more stressful driving because we at Eldorado West Senior Living offer free transportation services for our residents.
- They meet new friends as there are many other seniors in the facility!
- The food is better because they no longer have to worry about going out and getting their own groceries, plus some seniors who live alone might not be getting the right diet because of possible physical constraints.
- No need for home maintenance or yard work because there will be caregiver around to help them with anything and everything they need help with.
- Avoid Care Burnouts
At-home care can also be stressful for the family, especially for families of chronically ill patients. But there is no longer a need to worry, we offer premium Hospice Service for these patients. We will help lighten the load felt by both the family and the patient due to their condition.
If you wish to know more about what we can do for you and your elderly loved one, just give us a call. We’re always happy to help.